Huge Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011


i know in reality we can't be together,
so I just close my eyes and you're right here with me...


in my dreams you're mine forever.

I was reborn when you first kissed me.
Part of me died when you left me. 


But now ,

I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.

You are always there for me 

and so you give me the courage to stand alone.


......................................................................................................


where are you My Beep ,
You're too far and far far away from me ,
~ HUHM ~
here i are ,
standing Beside you .

Yeah My Dear, here i'm waitin' for yaa ,
huhm , waitin for bring you back ,
but 
Sorry , i can't ! 
I'm not like you think before ,
sorry yea "~"

Actually, you already left me Kan ! :)
Its Okay My Dear,
I move backwards and goes far from you mind,
Sory i can't fulfill all my promise,
Because
I'm Useless at All :) 
Not Like You .
The Good One ( Perfect Person )

Sorry Again And Again ,
Down And Down,
Here we Stopp,
And today is My last Day with You.

Sorry Azmina,
this is your Decisions :)
not mine.

For you,
i'll let you go a free.
take care for me,

BuBbyeh
My Dearie Cupid 

Loula's Follower