Huge Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Today,
I caught myself smiling for no reason... 
then I realized I was thinking about you 

If you were thinking about someone while reading this,
you're definitely
in Love.

"Meeting you was fate,
becoming your friend was a choice,
but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it,
because
I might do something crazy like believe it. 

If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears.
To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes,
live on your cheeks, and die on your lips

You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because
your life is better than a dream

if you cant get someone off your mind
 they are probably supposed to be there 
If I could give you one thing in life,

I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes,
only then would you realize how special you are to me... 

Loula's Follower