Huge Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm Downn...



Some Day
You'll Love Me But
I Won't Love You
Time will make you forget me but 
time will make me love you more than before.


If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
 If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you. 
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you,
 but I did, I do and I will.

My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, 
my eyes cry for you, my empty arms reach out for you.
Forget who hurt you yesterday, 
But don't forget who loves you tenderly today.

Boyfriends come and go, but friends are forever.
The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, 
and knowing when to say goodbye.

I hate you for not letting me have you..

Forget the times i walked by,
 Forget the times i made you cry, 
Forget the times i spoke your name,
  Remember now you are not the same


Forget the times i held your hand,
Forget the sweet things if you can,
Forget the times & Don't pretend
Remember now we just special friend.

The day you finally decide to love me will be the day
after the day I have given up on chasing you


I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody 
but

 I surely hate it more to see the one I love, unhappy with me...

I had a dream and it was about you ... 
I smiled and recalled the memories we had ... 
then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes ... 
you know why? 
Because in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye ...

Loula's Follower