Huge Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Grenade Love

Betrayal Between You And Me

Blaming and blaming each other
non-stop fighting among the day
misunderstanding without sure
and drove us to this way


SORRY !!
all is came from me ,
The flame come thru ,


Sorry for the 
+ Bleeding Tears,
+ Heartaches 
+ the Word

 Sorry For everything My Dear ..


Dear Fatty'
i miss and i love you at all
be mine before it was late
stay inside the wall
until we get marriage 


BUT
If my body was on fire, ooh
You’ d watch me burn down in flames
You said you loved me you're a liar
Cause you never, ever, ever did baby 

I would go through all this pain,
Take a bullet straight through my brain,
Yes, I would die for ya baby;




Even now,
I'm gonna smile
'Cause I want to make you happy
Laugh, so you can't see me cry
I'm gonna let you go in style
And even if it kills me
I'm gonna smile


Keep playing pretend Ouh
But the way I feel you, I doubt it

I keep on crying bitter tears, Hoping your Return , 
When You do you will find , My LOVE for you still BURNS

heart is like glass,
dropped once, broken forever,
and even if the pieces finally get put back together,
it will never ever be the same again.


Loula's Follower