Huge Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

the Truth of 10/10/10

Finally, i found the truth .
For 7 months  i've traveled 
too many disappointed moment from beginning 
And today , the glass( heart ) were broken .
and broken FOREVER


Dear
Enough for all games that you've made 
i'm not a good player to play these game
because I am Loser 

Actually ,
 i Loved the way you SMILE
but i hate the way that you pretend
And I love the things that you've made
until the game were ended

For you , I'm Nothing
But for me, You were everything 



Thousand miles i've walked 
to brought you to the World that i've made by my own
But after you're in my world 
i thought that i was been in love
But , I was Wrong 



Thousand hopes, i'm hoping
and the hopes , it was only just a dream

thanks For the Bleedin' Tears 


here's the points

i'm not a good caring person
i'm not a lovely person
i'm not a good lover
i couldn't make you happy with me
i couldn't make your dream come thru'
i'm not a sweet talker 
i'm not a good listener
i'm not important than others
i'm worse than ever

SORRY !!!
i'm not the ONE for you 


Loula's Follower