Huge Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The FATE

The Lies Between us
its already happened
the Rainbow cannot be seen
the World turned to a Darkness
end everything was ENDs here

I ain't wanna leave, but still I had to go.
Cause what puts a rainbow with out my pot of gold?
And now your beds empty and your pillows cold,
you never realised the love until my love was gone.


You act like you don't need me,
'cause you're scared of being needy.
You want to have your cake and eat it to,
I call that being greedy.
And they say that love costs,
consider this a freebie.

No one said this would be easy.
Either love me or just leave me.
Admit it, we too old for pretended.
Ain't like our bond is broken,
it just needed some mending.

And when you need a hand,
you know I'll be there to lend it.
What's the point in having time,
if I ain't there to help you spend it.

and i knew that i'm just temporary :)

Loula's Follower