Huge Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Journey :)

Hey Hey :)

Here i wanna story about,
 My new Journey of New Life
I wanna Thanks For All those helping me
to the way of changing 

Here the Journey begins
I walked among the road alone by myself
I looked around me and there
I've seen , the girl with holding a bouquet of flower

she taught Me ...
Here Your Life and Your Freedom
Go and Chase for it


There's a people who are smiling at me
caring and not to pretend over me
For me , my life is over there
i should find it by myself


When I found Them .. they said 
'Dear come on , and move on Your Life'
I'd running towards them and they suddenly gone
The Happiness changed to the Sad
And Now i know that the Love is no more use


Smile is always be my attitude
even once again its hurt me deeply
Smile is always be the cure


I walked again, far and far far away
I've found her "Ezrina"
She taught and teach me to
Fight the Feeling of Heartaches 
Seriously, she were kind after me and friendly with the others
Only She's smile can cure all the Tears and wounds


Really THANKS to Her
I Love You Sis Ezrina

No comments:

Loula's Follower